VISIONS FOR OUR COMMUNITY
- Keep taxes from continually increasing every year.
- Adjust the parking regulations so the overnight parking ban does not take effect on October 1st or last until March 31st when the weather is projected to be warm enough to allow for on-street parking.
- Ensuring forgotten sidewalks that need repair are fixed or replaced adequately.
- As a member of the city's primary legislative body, the Council; Chris will represent the interests of all the residents citywide by using feedback metrics.
- Creating a real-time information system allowing for the rapid deployment of essential information to the residents of our great city.
- Chris wants to work with the Mayor and all members of the council for the betterment of the City of Tonawanda, putting residents first.
- Being available to all residents, in all wards, to promote and foster ideas that benefit us as a community. Listen to ideas that can help benefit each person living in this city, from children to retired. Chris is open to new ideas and wants to engage the community for ideas of what matters to their neighbors.
Working Together and Putting Residents First
As Chairperson of the Mayor’s Office of Strategic Initiatives and Community Engagement, Chris works with the Mayor to create and implement programs that benefit all residents of our city. These programs are non-partisan for the betterment of the city. They include the Veteran of the Month Program, the City Open House and Touch-a-Truck, and the Mayor’s Summer Reading Program. Chris’ goal is to enrich city outreach programs while not creating a cost to taxpayers. As a disabled veteran, Chris personally oversees the Veteran of Month program. Chris runs these programs with the Mayor with a zero budget, yet still provides great opportunities for residents to enjoy these programs.
As an elected member of the Council, Chris will continue to create programs for the City with little or no-cost, while providing services to all residents. Chris believes in putting people first.