VISIONS FOR OUR COMMUNITY
- Keep taxes from continually increasing every year and let's work to fix the home reassessments.
- Adjust the parking regulations so the overnight parking ban does not take effect on October 1st or last until March 31st when the weather is projected to be warm enough to allow for on-street parking.
- Ensuring forgotten sidewalks that need repair are fixed or replaced adequately. Address the speeding on interior residential roadways.
- As a member of the city's primary legislative body, the Council, Chris will represent the interests of all the residents citywide by using feedback metrics.
- Creating a real-time information system allowing for the rapid deployment of essential information to the residents of our great city.
- Chris wants to work with the Mayor and all members of the council for the betterment of the City of Tonawanda, putting residents first.
Chris talking about his Visions
Taxes and Home Reassessment
Sidewalks and Speeding on Side Streets
Working Together and Putting Residents First
As Chairperson of the Mayor’s Office of Strategic Initiatives
and Community Engagement, Chris works with the Mayor to create and implement
programs that benefit all residents of our city. These programs are non-partisan
for the betterment of the city. They include the Veteran of the Month Program,
the City Open House and Touch-a-Truck, and the Mayor’s Summer Reading Program.
Chris’ goal is to enrich city outreach programs while not creating a cost to
taxpayers. As a disabled veteran, Chris personally oversees the Veteran of Month
program. Chris runs these programs with the Mayor with a zero budget, yet still
provides great opportunities for residents to enjoy these programs.
As an elected member of the Council, Chris will continue to create programs for the City with little or no-cost, while providing services to all residents. Chris believes in putting people first.